Hotel that feel regional nature of Hiroshima
In the interior, arrange the flower Oriunder of Hiroshima City which is a design motif.
Reception is on the top floor of the 14th floor and you can see the transitions of the four seasons in Hiroshima City with the views of the mountain range.
A changing variety of snacks and beverages are available throughout the day, including coffee, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages as well as late night snacks.
- Early in the morning 6:00a.m. - 7:00a.m.
- Specialty coffee and smoothies
- Breakfast 7:00a.m - 10:30a.m.(L.O.10:00a.m.)
- Vegetable-rich breakfast with freshly-baked bread
- Coffee Time 10:30a.m. - 9:00p.m.
- Specialty coffee,soft drinks
- Afternoon Service 3:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
- Chagashi(Tea cakes),and more
- Happyhour 5:00p.m. - 7:00p.m.
- Happy hour withed and white wines,original cocktails,and more
- Night Time 9:00p.m. - 11:00p.m.
- Late-night snack of ochazuke(boiled rice in soup)
*Available free of charge to all guests,except breakfast and some alcoholic beverages. *Coffee takeout is also available for your enjoyment. *Our specialty coffee service is not available during breakfast hours. *Specialty coffee,soft drinks It will be provided until 9:00 p.m.
Open time 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m
You can enjoy the opening feeling and relaxing season of Hiroshima on the attractive terrace.
We carefully select coffee beans familiar locally, we will offer. The best cup in the highest morning, a cup of bliss when a little breath of relaxation, a cup of relief spending with the memories of the trip. You can have a cup of coffee where you can taste regional charm that you can taste only at this hotel.
Under the theme of "Freshly baked bread and feast-vegetable breakfast", we prepare a variety of dishes that will bring out the original taste of vegetables as much as possible and give the power of awakening We will. Please relish a delicious menu that adds a touch of rich vegetables.
In the hours of 9: 00 p.m. - 11: 00 p.m., We prepare Ochazuke as an evening meal menu at the Intergate Lounge. Please enjoy with various combinations such as topping and soup stock.
Workshop / Earthquake experience in the hotel, just "a small journey". It is an initiative that you can experience not only the traditional culture and entertainment that is communicated to the area but also the new movement that will be responsible for the future revitalization of the region.
Regardless of the length of time to stay, we have various books ranging from visual books to reading materials so that you can contact the history and practical information of each city. Please have a look for your hands.
Local Value Gallery
You can experience a small journey in the hotel. The local value gallery is filled with information that can deepen or raise the journey, including traditional culture, specialties and books visited, as well as experiences of guests up to now.
Sparkling wine from morning
We offer free sparkling wine during breakfast hours on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. You can spend your time in a different morning than usual.
Active Art Wall
It is a space of digital art which directs elevator hall of lobby floor with light (image, lighting) and sound, thinking as space "GATE" connecting daily life and extraordinary life.
- For the safety and security of guests, the hotel is equipped with video recording security cameras and uses a card key system.
We take your safety during your stay very seriously.
Guests rooms are also equipped with room safes to store valuables.
- Other facilities and
Baggage storage service
We will keep your luggage before check-in and after check-out so that you can enjoy sightseeing without luggage. (Please pick it up during the day)
Express check out
Because you will pay at check-in, customers without additional checkout can check out by operating the TV screen of the room. You do not need to drop in at the front counter to check out, so please use it when you hurry.
Vending machines are located on the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th, and 13th floor.
*Only soft drinks are available.
*The vending machines on the 13th floor can only be used by guests who stay in the rooms of the 13th floor.
*We prepare ice vender on the 2nd floor.
We are preparing on the 14th floor. In addition to barrier-free correspondence, we also have a diaper bed.
Located next to the public bath on the 1st floor of the hotel building.Please use the elevator to the 2nd floor and take the staircase to the 1st floor.
*100 yen coins will be needed. Please ask at the front on 14F to change your notes and coins.
It can be used at 1,500 yen (tax included) per night. During your stay, you can withdraw and ship any number of times. When using the hotel staff will guide you.
If the parking lot is full, we will guide you to a neighboring affiliated parking lot.
"Fukuya-Noborimachi parking lot"
* It is not possible to enter / leave several times with a service ticket.
- 16-5 Teppo-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima City,Hiroshima, Japan 730-0017
- Hatchobori Station on the Hiroshima Dentetsu Line. (3min. walk from the station)
- TEL +81-82-224-6110 / FAX +81-82-224-6070
- No. of guest rooms
- 233 rooms
- Parking garage
- Barrier free
- Wheelchair accessible, wheelchairs available upon request, barrier-free restrooms and rooms, wheelchair-accessible guests rooms, guest rooms have Western-style toilets, and wheelchair-accessible restrooms are available in the hotel