We are sincere grateful to your continued support.
Based on a basic policy of proper measure to prevent infection, we are working on below actions to protect all guests and employees’ safety environment.
Thank you for your understanding and corporation.
At the Hotel Entrance
- -Request sanitizing for all guests
- Hand sanitizer is now available at public space such as hotel entrance and lobby.
- Please use them when you arrived at the hotel.
- -Controlling check-in line
- Please line up along the footprint when you are in check-in line.
- -Checking health condition
- Please kindly understand to ask your health condition, travel history to abroad, and request to fill up a health certificate.
- We may ask for instructions to health center or support center after we’ve got your understanding.
- If we could get your approval, we may decline to accept your hotel stay.
- -Simplify a guidance
- We use printed materials to simplify a hotel guidance.
- -Ventilate rooms
- To ventilate your room, air conditioner is available to use.
- -Wearing a face mask when entering the lounge
- When using the lounge, please wear a face mask except when eating or drinking.
- -Request sanitizing for all guests at the lounge entrance
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the lounge.
- -Checking guests’ health condition
- Please kindly understand to ask your health condition when you use the lounge.
- If you have a fever, cough, or cold symptoms, we must decline your access.
- -Secure a space
- To avoid close-contact, we restrict the lounge use to secure a space.
- -Elevator use restriction
- We restrict an elevator capacity to prevent overcrowding.
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after taking the elevator.
- -Express check-out
- We offer an express check-out. The process is available from the in-room television.
- You can leave your card key in the room, and are able to depart our hotel without contact to staff or equipment.
- *Only for guest who has no additional fee
- -Controlling check-out line
- Please line up along the footprint when you are in check-out line as you checked in.
Other response to prevent COVID-19 infection
Intergate Hotels working on below actions to protect all guests and employees’ healthy environment.
- -Installing partitions
- To prevent droplet infection, we installed partitions at front desk and coffee counter in Intergate Lounge.
- Partitions are regularly sanitized.
- -Sanitize guest rooms and hotel facility and equipment
We do additional cleaning; wipe-off and sanitize after usage every time.
＜Object of facility and equipment＞
Desk counter, a pen for the signature, automatic adjustment machine’s control panel, a room key, elevator’s control panel, furniture in the lounge (including tables and chairs), tableware, vending machines, and etc.
- We do additional cleaning; wipe-off and sanitize after usage every time.
- -Ventilate the facility
- We ventilate the facility during cleaning the room and at the Intergate Lounge and the communal bath.
- We wear a face mask during a service.
- We regularly use hand sanitizer
- We do thorough employees’ health management; measuring body temperature and manage based on a health checking sheet.