Contemporary design based on the tradition and culture of Kanazawa
Kanazawa has a unique sense and sense of play.
While preserving the tradition, the technique of "Kuzushi" that works with surprising arrangements,
It brings out the deep charm that makes a difference.
A changing variety of snacks and beverages are available throughout the day,
including coffee, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages as well as late night snacks.
- Early in the morning 6:00a.m. - 7:00a.m.
- Specialty coffee and smoothies
- Breakfast 7:00a.m - 10:30a.m.(L.O.10:00a.m.)
- Vegetable-rich breakfast with freshly-baked bread
- Coffee Time 10:30a.m. - 9:00p.m.
- Specialty coffee,soft drinks
- Afternoon Service 3:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
- Chagashi(Tea cakes),and more
- Happyhour 5:00p.m. - 7:00p.m.
- Happy hour withed and white wines,original cocktails,and more
- Night Time 9:00p.m. - 11:00p.m.
- Late-night snack of ochazuke(boiled rice in soup)
*Available free of charge to all guests,except breakfast and some alcoholic beverages. *Coffee takeout is also available for your enjoyment. *Our specialty coffee service is not available during breakfast hours. *Specialty coffee,soft drinks It will be provided until 9:00 p.m.
We carefully select coffee beans familiar locally, we will offer. The best cup in the highest morning, a cup of bliss when a little breath of relaxation, a cup of relief spending with the memories of the trip. You can have a cup of coffee where you can taste regional charm that you can taste only at this hotel.
Under the theme of "Freshly baked bread and feast-vegetable breakfast", we prepare a variety of dishes that will bring out the original taste of vegetables as much as possible and give the power of awakening We will. Please relish a delicious menu that adds a touch of rich vegetables.
In the hours of 9: 00 p.m. - 11: 00 p.m., We prepare Ochazuke as an evening meal menu at the Intergate Lounge. Please enjoy with various combinations such as topping and soup stock.
Workshop / Earthquake experience in the hotel, just "a small journey". It is an initiative that you can experience not only the traditional culture and entertainment that is communicated to the area but also the new movement that will be responsible for the future revitalization of the region.
Regardless of the length of time to stay, we have various books ranging from visual books to reading materials so that you can contact the history and practical information of each city. Please have a look for your hands.
Local Value Gallery
You can experience a small journey in the hotel. The local value gallery is filled with information that can deepen or raise the journey, including traditional culture, specialties and books visited, as well as experiences of guests up to now.
Sparkling wine from morning
We offer free sparkling wine during breakfast hours on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. You can spend your time in a different morning than usual.
Active Art Wall
It is a space of digital art which directs elevator hall of lobby floor with light (image, lighting) and sound, thinking as space "GATE" connecting daily life and extraordinary life.
Soak away travel fatigue in the grand communal bath. Basic cosmetics and other amenities are available in the bath's powder room.
- For the safety and security of guests, the hotel is equipped with video recording security cameras and uses a card key system.
We take your safety during your stay very seriously.
Guests rooms are also equipped with room safes to store valuables.
- Other facilities and
Baggage storage service
We will keep your luggage before check-in and after check-out so that you can enjoy sightseeing without luggage. (Please pick it up during the day)
Express check out
Because you will pay at check-in, customers without additional checkout can check out by operating the TV screen of the room. You do not need to drop in at the front counter to check out, so please use it when you hurry.
Inside the vendor room in front of the 2F elevator.
Beer in a can, soft drinks, milk beverage
※We also have ice vendors.
I will prepare it on the first floor. In addition to barrier-free, diaper stands are also available.
In front of the Elevator on 2F
*100yen coin will be needed. Please ask at the front for money exchange to coins.
- No.2-5 Takaokacho, Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Japan 920-0864
- JR Kanazawa Station Kenrokuen Exit (east exit) 7, 8, 9, 10th stop "Minamicho, Oyama Shrine" bus stop getting off immediately
- TEL +81-76-260-7200 / FAX+81- 76-260-7201
- No. of guest rooms
- 166 rooms
- Parking garage
- Barrier free
- Wheelchair accessible, wheelchairs available upon request, barrier-free restrooms and rooms, wheelchair-accessible guests rooms, guest rooms have Western-style toilets, and wheelchair-accessible restrooms are available in the hotel